You are in the city of my thoughts.. so don't freak out because I know the place so well.. I'll hold your hand step by step because the electricity hasn't reach here yet.. only if you leave your mind at the doorway.. because it will be annoyed so much if it look behind and find every thing look differant than the previous look..! anyhow.. forget about all this.. because you will never get out Just like you got in.. Never..!!

Friday, October 10, 2008

hallucinating...!

3 am, I'm fighting back sleep for no good reason, totally disfunctioned, maybe disordered too..!
searching for a homeless little girl called Idea, which I lost her coz she's went to search for her bigger sister.. Will..!
I just wanna write, just damn write.. anything in any language will be good.. Linux or politics or religion.. even sex...! I just wanna read a paper or a web page with some letters on it.. and, deep in me, saying: I wrote that stuff..!
I will not say I miss you all readers, for 2 good reasons:
1- you are not really there..! who follow a blog that hasn't been updated for more than 4 months..?
2- you have not really missed me.. have you..?
better give up to sleep..
to be back soon..

No comments: