You are in the city of my thoughts.. so don't freak out because I know the place so well.. I'll hold your hand step by step because the electricity hasn't reach here yet.. only if you leave your mind at the doorway.. because it will be annoyed so much if it look behind and find every thing look differant than the previous look..! anyhow.. forget about all this.. because you will never get out Just like you got in.. Never..!!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shame on me..!!

Back again after I failed -again..!!- in all my commitments..!
I promised to blog at least once a week and I failed..
I wanted to be a good journalist and I failed..!
I promised my boss in the newspaper to do my best and I didn't..!
was journalism really my thing..?
or the good journalist is -simply- my opposite..! which I feel it's true..
sorry boss for letting you down..
I'm back this time with a project.. no more promises..
over and out..

No comments: