You are in the city of my thoughts.. so don't freak out because I know the place so well.. I'll hold your hand step by step because the electricity hasn't reach here yet.. only if you leave your mind at the doorway.. because it will be annoyed so much if it look behind and find every thing look differant than the previous look..! anyhow.. forget about all this.. because you will never get out Just like you got in.. Never..!!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

When the trader bankrupted..!

Hi all..
I just had some difficulties in concentration.. some of you -those who really know me in particular..!!- may say that this is a quality for me not just an emergent state.. but I really can't concentrate more than ever.. I declared to many people that I learned XHTML, Adobe Flash and FreeHand in a week and I'll master them in another week.. but I just lost my concentration so I failed..
Many pressures on me may be guilty in this failure.. I'm jobless and I want to remain jobless till I finish my course to get a really decent job.. but being jobless is a real pressure which can make you stop thinking..
Back to blogging thing.. I'm now boardcasting this blog on the FaceBook.. so anything you read or say will be facebooked..
and as we say in my country: when the trader get bankrupted, he have to search his old books..!
So I did, and I found these post (the following three: "Back from Aswan-Egypt, But first..!","Elections,, Elections..!!","Dusk of... something..!!") in some nowhere called Fanbox..
Just finish reading these till I write some fresh posts..

Side note (like side effect):
this post is the beginning of a new label called Recyclopedia.. I was searching my mind for a word that describes a place to put the dirty ideas and cheap useless talk etc. then I invented the word Recyclopedia (since I'm abig Wikipedia fan) but when I google it I found that the word got a big history.. but-still- no one used it my way except me and an American poet called Harryette Mullen who had a whole poetry collection with the title "Recyclopedia"..!!
(can the Telepathy be that powerful..??!!)
see:
If you turned down the media
so I could write a book
then you could look me up
in your voluminous recyclopedia

Have you noticed "turned down the media"..?!
I just love the American poetry..! ;)
anyway.. this is the recyclopedia theory
so don't give a damn for anything I write under this label
and pleeease don't play smart by counting how many "I's" I use in my posts..
I'm so fuckin' self-centred.. I know it already.. OK..?

No comments: